Veteran Nollywood actress and producer, Rita Dominic has disclosed that she is a mother who has a lot of children she caters for.
Many people have the impression that a woman can only be called a mother when she has her own children. But there are many women who take the children from other women and cater to them as their own. This is what veteran actress Rita Dominic is currently doing.
READ ALSO: Billionaire’s Daughter DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her New House In London – Photos
Rita Dominic is one of the few veteran Nollywood actress who is still to tie the knot. Although she revealed the man in her life whom she is currently dating, they are yet to make their relationship official by walking down the aisle.
In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, Rita Dominic disclosed to the host that she has a different mindset and thinks differently from others, and also has a different way of viewing issues from how most people see it.
READ ALSO:Zubby Michael, Uche Elendu, Nkechi Sunday Others React To Tonto Dikeh’s Appointment As UN Ambassador
“I think differently from a lot of people and there are certain things I don’t let get into me because I see life differently. For me, I may not have birthed them but I have children that I take care of; I have people that I take care of.
“So obviously I would love to have my own children but however, I have children! Lemme just put it that way.
- ‘I Would Rather Adopt Than Have My Own Kids’- Actress, Monalisa Stephen Says
- “You Are The Ones Viewing My Posts With Jealousy”- Kolawole Ajeyemi Replies Critics Accusing Him Of Always Showing Off
- Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why She Hired An Uber To Drive Ahead Of Her
- I Didn’t Bleach, An Actress Burnt Me – Halima Abubakar Reacts To Dark Knuckles And Acne Face
- See Photos Of The Young Child, Actress Rachel Bakam Left Behind