Reality star, Gifty Powers have thrown a shade at one of the housemates at the ongoing Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ show as she stated how much she wish a man can be crowned winner of the show.
As we await the conclusion of the fifth edition of Big Brother Naija reality show,
top personalities in the entertainment industry have been speaking about who
they really want to be crowned as the winner.
With the final set to take on place on Sunday, September 27, all eyes are on the
lucky housemate that will be walking away with the grand prize of 85 million naira.
Gifty who have been speaking about the reality show ever since it started some
weeks ago have now thrown a jibe at one of the housemates and his fans base.
The beautiful screen diva who also made a name for herself after she participated at
the reality show some years back took to her instastory to write out her opinion
on the grand finale.
She noted that even though everyone on social media have their preferred
housemate, she hopes a man end up victorious and not for the sake of P**sy.
See her post below:
Though it’s unclear who Gifty is sending the strong message to amidst housemates
at the reality show but the two male left in the show is Laycon and Neo.
The other three housemates are Dorathy, Vee and Nengi.
Gifty message will no doubt raise eyebrows amidst fans and followers of housemates still hustling for the grand prize.
- BBN star, Trickytee accused of asking for appearance fee to show up at EndSars protest
- #BBNaija: Nengi and Mercy unfollow each other on Instagram (Screenshot)
- See Reactions As Fans Celebrate Erica And Kiddwaya Anniversary (Photos)
- #BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Celebrates 28th Birthday With Adorable Photos
- SHOCKING! Trikytee Reportedly Demands 500k Appearance Fee To Join Bayelsa State #EndSars Protest