Popular Nigerian singer, Chidinma Ekile, has said that she regrets wasting her time doing secular music.
The petite lightskinned music star said this in a recent interview.
Information Nigeria earlier reported that the 30-year-old singer officially announced her full switch to gospel music on Saturday, May 1, 2021.
In her words:
“I’m moving with time, there is no time. The enemy has been winning for too long. I’ve had my share of influence and all of that, but now I’m using all of that, everything the enemy thought he had given to me though was given to me by God, while he was lying that he gave them to me, now I’m using all of that to work for my father.”
The post I Regret Wasting A Lot Of Time Doing Secular Music – Chidinma Ekile appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Wizkid Beats Davido, Burna Boy To Become First African To Be Nominated For This International Award
- 6 Nigerian Women Talk About Overcoming Purity Culture
- Singer Rudeboy Celebrates Hitting 100M Views, 1M Subscribers On YouTube
- RETIREMENT PREDICT: Which Popular Artiste Would Fade or Retire From Music In The Next 10yrs?
- Meet The 19-Year-Old Producer Behind Olamide’s Album And Many Other Hits