BBNaija star, Mercy Eke has disclosed that she sold corn and fuel to survive at a certain point in her life.
The reality TV show star made this known during a close panel session at the 8th edition of the Nigerian Entertainment Conference (#NECLive8).
According to her, she sometimes gets really emotional when she looks back and see how far she has come in life adding that she has been through a lot to get here.
In his submission, she said;
“Sometimes it gets me very emotional to see how far I’ve come from where I started, from selling corn to fuel, to a lot of other businesses I did before. I’m very proud of myself, and I know that there are a lot of people looking up to me.
I auditioned four times before I got into the Big Brother House, but somehow I won the show, and I won the hearts of Nigerians and Africans.
I work for everything I own today, maybe I’m not ‘blessed’ enough for people to just give me things for free. I can look back at my journey with pride, in spite of my rough childhood.
I grew up in a family of 6, but somehow I was able to complete my tertiary education. I’m very proud of myself, and I know that there are a lot of people looking up to me.
Where I am today is through my hard work. I didn’t just win and rest on my oars, because I know that my journey has just started.”
The post ‘I Sold Corn & Fuel While Growing Up’ – BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Radio Personality Masechaba Khumalo Speaks On Balancing Work And Parenting
- “She Is Too Real” – Reactions As Mercy Johnson Was Seen Playing In The Rain With Her Kids
- My Conversion Was Already Ordained By God – Chidinma Ekile
- Thuso Mbedu Shows Off Her New Set Of Wheels – You Won’t Believe The Car She Is Driving Now
- Man Arrested For Bonking 11-year-old Girl Who Asked For His Phone To Watch Indian Film (Photo)