Nigerian afrobeat artiste, Davido’s cousin brother, B-Red has given a statistical breakdown of how he spends nearly ₦1million yearly just to barb his hair.
The singer who is a son to Nigerian Senator Ademola Adeleke, Davido’s uncle who has been nicknamed “the dancing Senator”, disclosed this in a video he shared via his verified Instagram page on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
In his words; “I just sat down and calculated, I barb my hair five times every month and I can only use one barber which is CY. And… he charges N20k every cut but because I use him five times a month, he lets me pay N15k a cut.
“So, approximately I give him N75k every month, and in a year he collects N840k from my hand….You’re a celebrity barber, you rich mehn…[barber laughs, says ‘Na God!’]
Watch video below…
The post “I spend almost ₦1million yearly just to barb my hair” – Singer, B-Red (Video) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Nigerians Mock Davido As Kenneth Omeruo Gifts Wife Chioma A Range Rover
- Selena Gomez Runs a Hellish Hair Salon in the New “Selfish Love” Music Video
- Don’t Politicise Insecurity – Cleric Warns Nigerian Leaders
- How Chioma Dumped Davido and Moved Out In 2020
- Davido shows his invite as his Hollywood debut ‘Coming to America 2’ is set to be released