Fashion connoisseur and brand influencer, Sophia Momodu has revealed that the last one year of her life was dedicated in building and solidifying her relationships.
Sophia, the first baby mama of award-winning entertainer, David Adeleke popularly referred to as Davido and mother of his daughter, Imade Adeleke turned a new age yesterday, June 9 and she avers that her new age is the beginning of a new chapter for manifestations and appreciations.
According to the beautiful mother of one, in her previous year, she committed her energies in strengthening her relationship with God, her daughter and herself.
Sharing delightful photos of herself on her Instagram page, she wrote;
“Over the past year, I’ve spent a lot of time strengthening my relationships – with God, with my daughter, with myself… This new chapter is for Manifestations and Gratitude. Happy birthday to me”
The post ‘I Spent The Last One Year Strengthening My Relationship’ – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Reveals appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “I didn’t know I was pregnant with Wizkid’s son till after 5 months” – Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola reveals
- ‘I Dey Go BBN This Year’ – Ubi Franklin Says After Dorathy Confirmed Giving Brighto A BJ
- Those Criticising My Cosmetic Surgery Are Broke & Depressed – BBN Nina Slams Critics
- Singer Waje Tackles Trolls Who Slammed Her For Celebrating Herself On Father’s Day
- Singer Orezi Ready To Marry After His Mother Made Him A Prayer Topic To Marry This Year