Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal, has said that she still believes in love despite her experiences.
Taking to her Instagram page, the curvy movie star describes love as both a burden and a blessing to her.
The beauty entrepreneur and brand influencer also shared how she would like to be remembered after she is gone. She said that she will like to be remembered as dramatic but unproblematic.
In her words:
“I still believe in love… I always will… It is my burden and my blessing.. Described as dramatic but unproblematic… Exactly how I will love to be remembered“.
See her post below:
- “Force Yourself To Speak Up, Ask For Help,” Actress Damilola Adegbite Advises
- Broda Shaggi, Praise & Others Reacts To Nengi’s Fresh Photos On Instagram
- Lizzy Anjorin and husband to dedicate newborn baby in 10 USA cities
- We Celebrate The Dead More Than The Living – Actress Bimbo Akinsanya
- Actress Patience Ozokwo Shows Off Handsome Grandson As He Clocks 10