Former BBNaija lockdown contestant, Victoria “Vee” Adeyele, has offered some wise words to her followers via Twitter.
The reality TV star cum singer noted that if many found out about the extent some people go to make their money then they would stop being so hard on themselves.
Vee, thereafter, urged her followers to exercise patience in their quest for wealth.
In her words;
“If you found out how some people make their money, you’d stop being so hard on yourself. Be patient,” she tweeted.
We recalls that the Big Brother Naija season 4 ex-housemate also shared her thoughts on Bobrisky’s recent advice to ladies.
See the tweet below:
The post “If You Found Out How Some People Make Their Money, You’d Stop Being So Hard On Yourself” – BBNaija’s Vee appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.
- ‘I Get Gifts Because I’m Doing Something Right’ – BBNaija’s Lucy
- Yemi Alade Tackles Trolls Begging Her For Money
- ‘People Are Still Shocked That I Did Not Go To University’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- “It’s an insult to attach ‘Mrs’ to my name, I once slapped someone for that” – Kemi Olunloyo
- BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics To Continue Wailing