Comedian, Julius Agwu’s wife, Ibiere, says people who failed to check up on their sick friend when they are alive should not post them when they are dead.
Ibiere shared this on her Instastories few hours after the death of singer, Sound Sultan was announced by his family.
According to her, people should learn to celebrate others when they are alive and not when they are dead.
Read her post below;
- Veteran Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Slams Obi Cubana Over Lavish Burial
- Whoopi Goldberg Cast Alongside Danielle Deadwyler To Star In Movie About Emmett Till’s Mother
- Super TV CEO: Usifo Ataga’s Wife Gives Farewell Speech
- Slain Super TV CEO Usifo Ataga buried in Lagos
- PHOTOS: Tears Flows As Murdered Super TV Boss, Usifo Ataga Is Buried