Trust issues in relationships are annoying for both the person harboring them and the person who constantly has to explain them away. Here are 7 times when they almost always come up in relationships;
1. You when your partner’s phone rings and they go somewhere else to answer it.
Your side pieces are restless abi, they want to reach you and you are looking for privacy to reassure them.
2. When you see his ex in his mentions on social media.
I knew you were both hooking up behind my back,
3. You when their phone beeps
His side pieces have started moving mad again.
4. When you call them and they don’t pick.
Because they are busy giving or collecting head in a hotel room somewhere.
5. When they tell you they want to go out without you.
They want to break up but they don’t know how to say it.
6. When their friends start hyping you.
You were not born yesterday dear, something is up. A plot twist has entered.
7. When you see them talking to the opposite sex
They are chyking or being chyked. Stay woke.
The post If You’ve Ever Dealt With Trust Issues In A Relationship, This Will Trigger You appeared first on Zikoko!.
- Frank Lampard calls for ‘fair’ treatment for tired Chelsea
- BUSTED!! Painter Arrested For Sexually Abusing 11 Year Old Girl
- Twitter user retracts rape allegation against Bollylomo
- See Trikytee Music Before He Entered BBNaija House (Video)
- #AbroadLife: She Left Nigeria For Ukraine At 17 And Her Advice Is: Don’t Come To Ukraine