The Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba, on Monday halted the issuance of police permits to owners of vehicles with tinted glass in the country.
The IGP also ordered that the issuance of spy number plates be put on hold.
Baba gave this directives this at the Nigeria Police Force headquarters in Abuja.
It is believed that the directives are part of the measure put in place to end insecurity in the country
More details later…
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Video: Baba Ijesha’s Niece Makes Unbelievable Revelation About Princess
- Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps Emerge After Buhari’s Comment Against IPOB
- Insecurity: Aisha Buhari Calls For Recruitment Of More Security Operatives
- Insecurity: Hire hundreds of Nigerians into security forces — Aisha tells Buhari
- Uzodinma To Set Up Commission Of Inquiry On Imo Killings