WHEN she was younger, Kristine used to try and hide her face. The 26-year-old from Massachusetts, US, was born with neurofibromatosis – a condition that causes tumours to form on nerves. However, Kristine has learnt to embrace her condition and now feels that surgery to change her appearance would be unnecessary. Last year she started… Read More »I’ll Never Get Surgery – I Embrace My Face | SHAKE MY BEAUTY
Read more of this – I’ll Never Get Surgery – I Embrace My Face | SHAKE MY BEAUTY on MMG NEWS.
- Jennette McCurdy Reveals She’s QUIT Acting & Is ‘Ashamed’ Of Her Nickelodeon Roles!
- ‘We Could Have Saved Her,’ Korea Mourns Trans Soldier Who Was Kicked Out of the Military
- Bobrisky Shares Photo Of Transgender Woman He Intends To Look Like After The Surgery
- The Young Women Cuomo Underestimated Are About to Bring Him Down
- Embrace the primal wilderness of PS VR survival game Song in the Smoke