Reality TV star, Tega Dominic has expressed her frustration over everything she’s been subjected to since exiting the Big Brother Naija show.
Tega in a tweet via her Twitter account on Tuesday admitted that she is not perfect, adding that she is done with negativity and being bullied online.
She further went on to state that she is mentally exhausted.
“I’m not perfect but I’m done! Done with negativity, online bullying and being judged constantly.
“I am mentally exhausted,” she wrote.
She also deactivated her Instagram account few hours after her outburst on Twitter.
It’s unclear what led to the development as everything seemed to be back to normal between her, husband, family members and fans after she apologized for her questionable behavior while on the Big Brother show.
- SAS Australia: Erin Holland says she’s sick of missing husband Ben Cutting
- LeBron James, NBA Twitter lose it over Steph Curry’s 100-point pace against poor Clippers
- Hundreds Of Inmates Escape As Gunmen Break Into Oyo Prison
- Chrissy Teigen shares sweet photo of kids Luna and Miles on festive family outing to The Grove
- Newsdey.com is back online!
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- London Irish stun Exeter for first win of season
- Bitcoin “still bullish” even as BTC price drops to $ 50,000 – analysis
- DMX real estate battle gets even MORE complicated as alleged 15th heir surfaces pretending to be his child
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Man Puts Himself Up For Sale Due To Hardship In The Country