A young Nigerian man has admonished youths especially those in their twenties to focus on self-development and career in their hay days.
The man identified on Twitter as @JJExcusive1 advised young people to focus solely on financial stability rather than trying to get relationships.
He tweeted; “In your 20’s, Financial stability should be your outmost goal, Not RELATIONSHIP”
When asked how young people who take up his advise and forgo relationships can then satisfy their urges, he subtly said one can get intercourse without being in relationship.
“You can get that without being in relationship you know”, he said.
See the post:
The post In your 20s, financial stability should be your outmost goal, not relationship – Man advises appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “Why Your Prayers Hardly Work In Your Relationships And Marriages” – Blessing Okoro Reveals
- ‘I rejected Real Madrid’ – New Juventus coach Max Allegri reveals
- Jonathan inaugurates GEJ Club, seeks partnership for sports development | Newspot
- 8 Signs Your Salary Won’t Last Until The End Of The Month
- Rapper DA BABY Caught On Video Drunk & ‘Flirting’ With A Man! (Vid)