India’s central crime branch police in Bengaluru have arrested a Nigerian Kelvin Idika for selling cocaine in the city.
The police said on Wednesday that they recovered from the Nigerian cocaine valued $973.
The Bengaluru CCB’s anti-narcotics wing in its statement said that Kelvin had arrived in Bengaluru on student visa and had been indulging in drug peddling.
“Based on a tip off, Kelvin was arrested while he was trying to negotiate with a customer near Horamavu signal under Ramamurthy Nagar police limits.
“At the time of his arrest he was in possession of 54 gms of cocaine, which is valued around Rs 4 lakh along with an electronic weighing machine and three mobile phones,” the police said.
According to the police, the accused used to often travel to Mumbai and procure Cocaine from there and sell it here.
The police has registered a case and is investigating, reports sify.com.
- Fayemi speaks on electronic transmission of results – “National Assembly is giving an impression of a hidden agenda”
- Police seize 48 terabytes of adult’ images and videos during raid on Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty’s home amid her husband Raj Kundra’s ongoing pornography case
- CSK, RCB, MI, KKR, RR, SRH, DC & PBKS Full Schedule, Dates, Venue, Live Streaming, Time, Point Table, squads All you need to know IPL 2021
- Troops Arrest Suspect With Dangerous Weapons In Borno
- Police Arrest 5 Sodomites For Gang-Raping Boy In Kano