SANTA ANA, California—On Wednesday morning, Michael Avenatti walked into a federal courthouse flanked by lawyers to face trial for allegedly embezzling millions in settlement proceeds from a handful of his own clients.
The twist: Despite the presence of his own legal eagles, the disgraced attorney was representing himself, and putting his trademark self-righteousness on robust display.
Three years ago, Avenatti was accustomed to suiting up and winning hearts in a surge of cable TV appearances while representing his star client, porn actress Stormy Daniels, in her hush-money lawsuit against former President Trump.
- Rachel Oniga death: Family source reveals how star actress gave up the ghost
- Marriage Is Overrated – Actress Iheme Nancy
- Racheal Oniga made her Nollywood debut in ‘Onome’ see 10 things you never knew about the Late veteran actress
- IPL 2021: Great news for franchises, NZC chief David White confirms, New Zealand cricketers will be available for IPL in UAE
- General Hospital Star Jay Pickett Dead At 60 While Filming New Movie