Popular Nigerian entertainer and disc jockey, DJ Neptune has bemoaned the fact being a man in society is tough.
After having taken a sober reflection of life, DJ Neptune revealed that he lost his father at the age of 16 and being the only boy and last, it was not easy for him but he is grateful to God for how far he has come in his life.
According to him, his father was a great man who helped a lot of people because never wanted to see people around him suffer but life was not fair to him adding that he could not achieve a lot and he pointed out that he DJ Neptune has done some and still working hard to achieve more.
Read some reactions from IG users below;
No be lie, may God bless our fathers, husbands, brothers, sons, boyfriends join sef…Y’all will never know shame and struggle
It’s not easy to be a human being … it’s not easy to be a woman … it’s not easy to be an animal… it’s not easy to be a living thing
To all men out there struggling to make their families proud….God will multiply your wins
It’s even worse when you truly know you have people that can help change your life, still they keep quiet even after you ask for help. Uncle Emeka, Uncle Innocent and Aunty Queen, God is watching all of you.
To anyone going through a hard time . Jesus is madly in love with you and has your interest at heart
The post “It Isn’t Easy To Be A Man In This Society”— DJ Neptune As He Reflects On Life appeared first on Newzandar News.
- BE HONEST!! Can You Put Your Career On Hold To Help Your Partner Achieve His/Her Dreams?
- PHOTOS: Nigerians React As Elephant Is Spotted In Rivers
- FOR FUN!! If You Weren’t A Human, Which Animal Would You Be?
- Why I Don’t Support Women Paying Spousal Support To Men – Toke Makinwa
- Simone Biles Hints Olympic Withdrawal Connected To Larry Nassar Abuse Trauma With Social Media Move