As the Lunar New Year begins Friday, Asian Americans in the Bay Area are afraid to leave their homes, not just because of the coronavirus, but because of a spate of high-profile attacks against elders in recent months.
On Tuesday, Nancy O’Malley, the district attorney of Alameda County, which includes Oakland, said she would be establishing a Special Response Unit to investigate anti-Asian crimes.
- Hushpuppi Hires New Defence Lawyer
- Nancy Pelosi calls sexual harassment claims against Cuomo ‘credible’
- PDP Sends Warning To New EFCC Boss, Abdulrasheed Bawa
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Denies Sexual Misconduct Allegations As Second Former Aide Comes Forward: “I Acknowledge Some Of The Things I Have Said Have Been Misinterpreted As An Unwanted Flirtation”
- Four adults, two kids found in back of U-Haul on Garden State Parkway