BBNaija reality TV star, Nengi Rebbeca Hampson, has admitted that it is not easy dealing with trolls on social media as a celebrity.
The 23-year-old said this after a fan asked her to explain how she copes with the insults thrown her way on social media.
“Nengi Pengi you are always loved. How do you cope with all the trolls from left, right and centre? I hope it is not affecting your mental health. Always the Lord is your strength. Stay happy always 100%” the fan asked
The beautiful reality TV star replied “It’s not easy I must say, as much as I put myself up for it, public figures and celebrities are still human and having to see the trolling and insults takes a lot of will power to withstand and not give up. I am happy I got you all that love me so that is enough for me.”
The post It’s Not Easy Dealing With Trolls, Insults – BBNaija’s Nengi appeared first on Concise News.
- Moment of humility as Laycon meets Don Jazzy for the first time (Video)
- ‘People Are Still Shocked That I Did Not Go To University’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- Yemi Alade Tackles Trolls Begging Her For Money
- Neo Akpofure shows off unbelievable swimming skills (Video)
- BBNaija’s Mercy Eke Cries Out After Being Scammed By Fake Bank Officials