Kim Kardashian West has officially filed for divorce from Kanye West.
A spokesperson for the Los Angeles County Superior Court confirms divorce paperwork was officially filed Friday. The separation, first reported by TMZ, has been imminent for the better part of a year, with Kardashian spending most of her time in Los Angeles and West at his ranch in Wyoming. Celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who filed the paperwork, did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s requests for comment.
The pair have been married for seven years and have four children together—North, Saint, Chicago, and Saint. Kardashian is seeking a joint custody agreement in which she will chaperone the kids the majority of the time, and West is likely to agree, according to TMZ. Their marriage is subject to a prenuptial agreement that will divide their assets.
- Titanic’s Ioan Gruffudd Files For Divorce After Wife’s Tweets About Being ‘Mentally Tortured’
- From Kawaii To Kardashian – Will My BF Like My Transformation? | TRANSFORMED
- Hushpuppi Hires Top Ex-Government Lawyer to Represent Him
- 6 Nigerian Women Share The Best Thing About Being Married
- Peer Pressure Of Getting Married Is Behind High Rate Of Divorce – Actress Ojinere Gracey Reasons