BBNaija Double Wahala season three ex-housemate, Abiri Oluwabusayomi, popularly known as Khloe, has said that it’s only poverty that makes people say that they cannot do cosmetic surgery.
The reality TV star talked about the process of getting her BBL surgery done in a recent interview with on-air personality, Dada Boy Ehiz.
In her words:
“I made up my mind in less than two weeks and I got it done in less than two weeks. And I used to think I would never do it. I don’t even know if I want to do any procedure again because of the pain but it’s worth it. As a woman, you need to be confident. If you have the money, please fix your body. I will tell you that for a fact. Na poverty dey make people say ‘I no fit do surgery’. If you get money, you go do am because no woman wants to see herself with a big belly.”
The post It’s Poverty That Makes People Say They Can’t Do Cosmetic Surgery – BBNaija’s Khloe appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- “My Daughter Is Being Bullied By A Teacher At School,” Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Cries Out
- How My Fellow Housemates Urinated In My Drink And Organizers Did Nothing – BBA’s Tayo Faniran
- Sex Tape: “Anyone Supporting You Is Fake,” Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tiwa Savage
- #EndSARS: Why youths take BBNaija serious than government – Ruggedman
- Cubana Chief Priest accuses BBNaija Maria of snatching his sister’s husband
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’