Biking is one of the best ways to enjoy any destination, so whether you’re planning to reach your next vacation by plane, train, or automobile, consider bringing your bicycle with you. Travel-friendly bikes tend to be light, easy to break down, and rugged enough that they can sustain getting banged up a bit during transit. In order to keep your bike safe – both at home and on the road – consider these bike locks and safety devices, too. If you’re looking for new wheels to travel with, you’re in luck. Here’s our top picks for travel-friendly rides.
Best Road: Alchemy Atlas
Best Gravel: Niner RLT 9 Steel
- ‘I Was Wrong’: MMA Fighter Rosi Sexton Apologizes to Fallon Fox for Transphobic Comments
- These Hiking Boots Keep My Feet Blister Free No Matter What
- Super Eagles to travel by boat to Cameroon for 2021 AFCON
- I Cleared Out My Entire Drawer for These Aerie Leggings
- Leon Black Ally Joined MoMA and Apollo Boards Just Before He Stepped Aside Over Epstein Scandal