29-year-old single mother, Jackie B, has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija show, as she becomes the latest housemate to be shown the exit.
She was evicted during the weekly eviction show on the 12th of September 2021.
Jackie B had said she was going to the house to explore and have fun. she claimed to be a flirt, she also said her strategy was to stay 10 steps ahead of her fellow housemates.
Jackie B who had been in various situationships in the house, from Boma to Michael and the latest addition ,Whitemoney , says she wants to explore everything from acting to event planning.
Speaking during her Diary Session before the eviction, Jackie B said being in the BBNaija House “still feels so surreal – just the fact that I was chosen. It’s just put so much confidence in me.”
She also expressed excitement at “the nervousness, the chills of being nominated.”
Others who have been evicted from the BBNaija Season Six show include Arin, Beatrice, Boma, Jaypaul, JMK, Kayvee, Maria, Michael, Niyi, Peace, Princess, Sammie, Tega, Jaypaul and Yerins.
- BBNaija: I’ll beg Biggie to bring Jaypaul back – Cross consoles Saskay
- Watch Emotional Moment Jackie B Reunites With Her Son After Her Eviction From BBNaija
- BBNaija: Why I nominated Cross not Pere for eviction – Nini
- BBNaija: I’m still depressed despite being at Big Brother’s show – Angel
- #BBNaija: “I nominated Angel for eviction because she’s rude and lazy” – Pere