CNN anchor Jake Tapper ended a combative Sunday interview with Trump campaign senior adviser Lara Trump by pressing the presidential daughter-in-law for openly mocking Joe Biden’s well-known stutter, prompting a tense exchange over the Democratic nominee’s mental fitness for office.
At the top of CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday morning, Tapper noted that he had attempted to book members of the White House coronavirus task force, senior White House officials, or the heads of the CDC and FDA to discuss the administration’s middling efforts to combat the pandemic.
But the White House declined all requests, so a resigned Tapper then welcomed on Trump.
- Trump Fumes at Fauci, Believes He’s Auditioning for CNN Gig
- ‘Fox & Friends’ Hosts Remain Quiet as Guest Mocks Biden’s Stutter
- Hoodlums break into Benin prison, release several inmates (Video)
- Boko Haram: Air Task Force neutralize several terrorists in their hideout in Borno
- Viral audio: Makinde orders full probe of environmental Task Force, school proprietress brawl in Ibadan