The new Netflix comedy Dad Stop Embarassing Me! is Jamie Foxx‘s latest collaboration with his daughter, Corrine. Produced by the father-daughter duo, the sitcom is loosely based on situations from their real relationship. In public, though, Foxx seems like the furthest thing from an embarrassing dad! From the time she was a kid, he’s brought Corrine with him to all sorts of red carpet events, and now, they’re always sharing funny, adorable clips of them working together and just hanging out. It’s absolutely family goals!
Season one of Dad Stop Embarrassing Me! is now available on Netflix, and you can take a look at some of the Foxxs’ most fun moments together in the gallery ahead!
- Wowza! The Cast of Jupiter’s Legacy Look Completely Different Out of Character
- Man pens letter to relatives as he gives up his position as the first son over family problems
- Why I, a Horror Fanatic, Just Couldn’t Get Behind Hannibal
- TALK ZONE! What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship?
- The Final Trailer For A Quiet Place 2 Proves the Film Will Be Well Worth the Wait