Fox News host Jeanine Pirro has been one of Donald Trump’s strongest media boosters since the very start of his presidency. But while the Trump administration claims it’s working at “warp speed” to produce a vaccine for COVID-19, she’s now saying that she doesn’t want to take it.
Appearing on a recent episode of the YouTube show London Real, Pirro expressed deep skepticism about the safety of a potential vaccine and indicated she would refuse to take it even though, at 69 years old, she is among the most vulnerable age group.
Host Brian Rose told Pirro that he’s “just a little hesitant to put untested things in my body without knowing,” asking, “Is this just another thing we need to be wary of, going forward?”
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Trump Replacing Ginsburg Isn’t a Crime Against Democracy. It’s How Democracy Works.
- Seth Meyers Explodes on Trump for Pinning Coronavirus Deaths on Blue States
- Trump expects enough COVID-19 vaccines for every American by April
- If We Don’t Hold Trump Accountable on COVID, We Should Quit Pretending We’re a Democracy
- Bill Maher and Jane Fonda React to Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death in Real Time