Popular singer, Davido Adeleke has condemned the humiliating arrest of Bobi Wine’s wife, a Ugandan presidential aspirant.
In a video making rounds on social media, the Ugandan police force carried out an arrest on the wife of a Presidential aspirant who has the support of the people to overthrow the current government in the coming election.
According to the footage, Bobi Wine’s wife was dragged, stripped, and tortured in the presence of her son who struggled to rescue his mum while screaming, “leave my mummy.”
In reaction, Davido expressed utter disgust at the abuse of power and the violation of human rights.
“Jesus !! This is disgusting !this is so so bad !! POWER IS A DRUG !!,” O.B.O wrote.
Watch the video below …
Jesus !! This is disgusting !this is so so bad !! POWER IS A DRUG !! https://t.co/K5R0iCXYHh
— Davido (@davido) January 13, 2021
The post “Jesus, this is bad” – Davido reacts to humiliating arrest of Uganda’s Bobi Wine’s wife (Video) appeared first on Newzandar News.
- “African Union is a useless Organization and has no purpose” – TrikyTee reacts to Bobi Wine’s house arrest
- Uganda’s Museveni Declared Winner Of Presidential Election
- TRUE LEADER!! Listen To The Diss Song “Bobi Wine” Sang For “Musevini” After He Was Fraudulent Won The Election
- It’s Most Fraudulent Election In Uganda History, Bobi Wine Says, Rejects Election Result
- Details Of What President Buhari Discussed With Benin President Emerges