Dissertations could be written about the life cycle of the infamous “I Really Don’t Care, Do U?” coat Melania Trump wore to visit undocumented children at the border in 2018. There was the initial, very warranted outrage and her team’s denial of any “hidden message” in the outfit. Then Donald Trump spoke of it being a shot at the “Fake News Media.” Later Melania would say it was directed at her “critics.”
Jill Biden wrote a new chapter in the unending saga of Melania’s $39 coat this week. While her husband met with Prime Minister Boris Johnson in Cornwall, England, Mrs. Biden spoke to reporters. She put on a black Zadig & Voltaire blazer for the occasion.
- Biden Names Israel Ambassador Days After Formation Of New Government – Newspot
- Colbert Mocks ‘Grandpa’ Biden for Snapping at CNN Reporter Kaitlan Collins
- ‘Unfair!’: Kremlin Journo Barred From Biden Presser Implodes
- Previously Unseen Area of Windsor Castle Gardens Revealed – and It’s Stunning
- I’ll be back – Sergio Ramos sends emotional farewell message to Real Madrid