The Biafra Nations League has said that APC CHieftain, Joe Igbokwe, won’t be spared if he enters the South-East.
The group mockingly described him as an aide on sewage disposal to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State.
National Leader of the Biafra group, Princewill Chimezie Richards, stated that if Igbokwe sets foot in the South-East, youths will stone him to death for being a saboteur.
Richards said, “First of all, he is not ashamed that for years he can’t attend public functions in Igboland.
“He doesn’t visit home, he feels he is occupying a good office in Lagos, for that he is always defending whatever the APC government does. But he doesn’t know he is just a mere SA on Public Latrine and Sewage Disposal.”
The BNL said that Igbokwe will “meet his untimely death if he enters the east to fight the Biafra supporters,” adding that he would only sabotage the cause in Lagos and Abuja.
The post Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South-East – Biafra Group appeared first on Concise News.
- JUST IN: IPOB Threaten To Lockdown South-East If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not released
- “We’re at a high state of combat readiness’ – China warns UK as its Navy ship, HMS Elizabeth worth £3b approaches South China Sea
- JUST IN: El-Zakzaky, Wife Ordered To Be Freed
- How Bola Tinubu Created Many Igbo Billionaires – Joe Igbokwe
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is An Empty Head – Asari Dokubo Slams IPOB Leader