Chrissy Teigen, John Legend’s wife has made her first public statement since losing her son with the singer early this month as she stated that “We are quiet but we are okay.”
It would be recalled that we reported that Teigen and John Legend announced the
death of son who reportedly died due to childbirth complications as they noted how
sad it is to report such news via their respective social media platforms.
John Legend and his wife have been quiet ever since the incident happened with their
action raising eyebrows amongst their dedicated fans and followers.
Breaking her silence on the death of their son, Teigen, 34, reposted a letter that
Legend, 41, wrote to her to accompany his performance at Wednesday’s Billboard
Music Awards, which he dedicated to her.
“Love you all so much,” she added in the caption, Pagesix reports.
“We promised each other this on our wedding day seven years ago,” the letter
continued, “and every challenge we’ve faced has made that promise more
powerful, more resilient. Our love will remain. We will never break.”
- #LekkiMassacre: Your struggles will not be in vain – Tony Elumelu breaks silence
- Comment on I Am Not A Lesbian – Female Rapper, Splash CRIES Out by Rita babe
- Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Osinbajo Breaks Silence
- Nigerians React As Army Says Videos Of Lekki Shooting Are Photoshopped, Fake
- Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Does Not Have A President – Apostle Suleman