The mum of two also disclosed that she has been placed on oxygen.
She made the revelation when she took to her Instagram story on Saturday to share a picture of herself on oxygen with a brief post reading: “surviving COVID-19.”
The ex-beauty queen also shared another clip of her “bestie” who paid her a visit but was unable to move close to her due to the deadly disease.
In recent times, more celebrities have come out to publicly announced their struggles with the disease.
The likes of Alibaba, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Paul and Peter Okoye and others had tested positive for the virus.
The post Jude Okoye’s Wife Battles For Life After Contracting COVID-19 appeared first on Concise News.
- Jordyn Woods Asks Fans To Pray For BF Karl-Anthony Towns After NBA Star Receives COVID Diagnosis
- Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19
- Peter Okoye Announces His New Nick Name
- COVID-19: One In Every Five People Tested Last Week Turned Out Positive – Boss Mustapha
- COVID-19: Number of people testing positive, dying on increase in Imo — Gov Uzodinma