Two Trump fanatics who abused steroids and had access to a disturbing home arsenal plotted to blow up a Democratic building in the wake of Biden’s win—and even reached out to the Proud Boys for help, according to new indictments unsealed Thursday.
According to court documents filed by DOJ attorneys in the Northern District of California, Ian Benjamin Rogers, 45, of Napa, and Jarrod Copeland, 37, of Vallejo started plotting to attack Democratic targets as early as November, after former President Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election. They also contacted anti-government groups with the hopes of rallying them to commit similar acts of violence and overthrow the government, the indictment alleges.
Through a messaging app, the pair had discussed using “Molotov cocktails and gasoline,” to take out the California governor’s mansion as early as Nov. 25, according to court documents.
- Trump asked top Justice Department officials to declare 2020 election ‘corrupt,’ notes show
- Hushpuppi: Don’t Cover Up Abba Kyari’s Alleged Corruption – PDP Top Buhari
- BREAKING!! US Court Orders FBI To Arrest And Detain Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi’s Million$ Fraud
- Buhari Praises Akeredolu, Asks Opposition To Sheathe Its Sword – Newspot
- BREAKING: Anambra PDP guber aspirant, Obiora Okonkwo dumps party, cites reasons