Reality TV star, Leo Dasilva has shed more light about the will of God for his children as he claims there is the perfect will of God and what he calls the permissible will of God.
According to him, the fact that you want to do something necessarily means it is what God wants you to do and in a video he posted on his Instagram page, he was seen addressing a group of people where he made a reference from the bible citing how Lot went out of God’s will to do what he wants.
See his post below;
Perfect Will of God and Permissible will of God, it is always important to note the difference.
Just because you want something does not mean it is what God wants for you.
READ ALSO: Gospel Singer, Heben Ajayi Dies A Week To His Wedding As Hospitals Refused To Treat Him After Being Shot By Robbers
Nigerians have shared their opinion on this issue and this is what some had to say.
Even though he gave us power to ask, seek and knock…, we should always pray for his will to be done in our lives
Just because you want something doesn’t mean that God want it for you
IF YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR DON’T SPEAK. DO HEAD LIKE NED.
I still struggle to understand this perfect will and permissible will oh. Please explain furthe
There is nothing more sexy than to see a man in our generation talk about God. It gives me goosebumps
- Actress Linda Osifo Celebrates 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos
- Toke Makinwa: “No one can judge me, no one is feeding me”
- Fashion stylist, Kiekie surprises friend who failed bar exams
- “Why Your Prayers Hardly Work In Your Relationships And Marriages” – Blessing Okoro Reveals
- Lily Allen Defends Herself Against Body Shamers Who Say They’ve ‘Never’ Seen The Star ‘This Thin’