The Nigeria Correctional Service, Kano Command, has described as false, malicious, and an attempt to create civil unrest reports in some sections of the media that the Kano-based controversial Sheik, Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara has been poisoned.
A statement signed by the Spokesperson of the Service, DCP Musbahu K/Nasarawa, called on the general public to debunk and discountenance the falsehood rumors which is a figment of the imagination of the author and also an attempt to create civil disobedience in Kano.
“Our attention has been drawn to a malicious and false report in public domain that Kano-based Islamic cleric, Sheikh Abduljabbar Nasiru Kabara, who is in our custody, is seriously ill
“The service wishes to inform the public that the said Sheikh, as well as other inmates of custodial centres in the state are hale and hearty. The Service prioritizes the medical and health welfare of all inmates,” he said.
Islamic group reveals why Ganduje arrested Sheikh Kabara, demands his immediate release
- DSS arrests five suspected kidnapers of 6-year-old boy
- Falana: Kaduna Filed New Charge Against El-Zakzaky, Wife To Frustrate Their Release From Custody
- Apostle Okikijesu Releases Prophecies On Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Others
- FG Threatens To Dismiss Civil Servants Leaking Official Documents On Social Media
- Be Ready To Face Allah’s Wrath If You Fail To Declare August 9 Public Holiday – MURIC To FG