Kanye West is done with Donald Trump.
In an utterly wild interview with Forbes magazine, the star—one of Trump’s most prominent and unusual celebrity backers—announced that he no longer supports the president, saying: “I am taking the red hat off, with this interview.” West didn’t explain exactly what was the final straw that made him rescind his support for Trump.
In fact, his train of thought throughout the interview is extremely confusing. West also described Trump as the “closest president we’ve had in years to allowing God to still be part of the conversation.” When asked to explain what he was thinking when he donned the MAGA hat in the first place, he claimed it was “as a protest to the segregation of votes in the Black community. Also, other than the fact that I like Trump hotels and the saxophones in the lobby.”
- Trump Mourns ‘All the Birds’ Killed by Windmills, Stays Mum on 160K COVID Deaths
- Trump Promises to ‘Take a Look’ at New Kamala Harris Birther Claim
- Trump: Biden Is Insulting Men Everywhere by Picking Woman as Running Mate
- Trump Holds a Grudge Against Kamala Harris for Wanting to ‘Lock Him Up’
- Trump Calls Fox Business Network to Rage About ‘Mad,’ ‘Crazy,’ ‘Yapping’ Powerful Women