The Duchess of Cambridge will reportedly take over two of Prince Harry‘s responsibilities following his decision to not return to the UK as a senior working royal.
According to The Sunday Times, Kate, who is also a keen sports fan, will become the patron of both the Rugby Football Union (RFU) and Rugby Football League (RFL).
An official announcement about the change is expected in the next few months, before the start of the rugby league World Cup in October.
The 39-year-old has long been known to be a rugby fan and grew up watching matches with her family.
- How Will and Kate Celebrated Her Brother’s Super Secret Wedding Day
- ISL 2021: Goa set to host Indian Super League from November 19, introduces 9:30 PM kickoff time
- Glamour, followership back in NPFL with return of 3SC, say Ogunbote, Udi | Newspot
- Prince Harry Gets Royal Birthday Wishes AND A Time Mag Cover!
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Pose For Their First Magazine Cover Together For Time 100