In November, the royal wore an elegant cardigan from Boden, which she chose in a flattering shade of frosty blue.
The royal looked effortlessly stylish in Boden’s Abercorn Scallop Cardigan in Frosted Blue, which at the time was available for pre-order. The Kate Effect soon made an impact though, and the look sold out.
Kate wore the cosy knit to speak via video call to nurse Johannah Churchill. Her portrait photo, capturing her colleague setting up a Covid clinic in London, was recreated as a mural in Manchester as part of the duchess’s “Hold Still” photography exhibition.
Unsurprisingly, the cardigan swiftly sold out shortly after Kate wore the design, but just weeks later it was back in stock for pre-order – before promptly selling out again.
The sold-out £75 cardigan is back in stock and it’s perfect for spring!
- Kate Middleton steps out for surprise outings in London to mark book publication day
- Kate Middleton teases royal fans on the day of exciting book launch
- 17 cutest photos of Archie Harrison
- Prince Harry and Prince William’s Feud Becomes a Battle of Rival Royal Brands
- Prince Charles and Camilla share touching photo for Archie’s Birthday.