US Trained-Notable award-winning investigative journalist and clinical pharmacist Kemi Olunloyo has dropped fresh information about the ongoing trial of Hushpuppi and his friend Woodberry.
The controversial Nigerian investigative journal ist Kemi has shared a new update concerning the pending court case of Nigerian alleged scammers Ramon Abass well known as Hushpuppi and his friend Woodberry.
READ ALSO: Funke Akindele Goes International As CNN Calls Her Hollywood Biggest Star
The new update from Kemi Olunloyo follows after a piece of new information popped up in the United States. According to Kemi, the pending case of the internet fraudsters; Hushpuppi and Woodberry has been postponed. She disclosed that the lead counsel of the suspects Louis Shapiro is yet to get acquainted with the case.
The case which has been postponed to July 2021 has taken another turn. Kemi Olunloyo disclosed that the FBI has revealed that another hacker who is a Canadian has been identified as an accomplice in the crimes hit by Hushpuppi.
“Hushpuppi’s (Ramon Abass) US trial has been postponed to June 2021 so that Louis Shapiro, his new lawyer can properly prepare for the fraud case. The FBI says a Canadian and North Korean hackers were involved,” her post made via her verified Instagram page reads.
“The case now has political undertones. Shapiro is a former US government law.“
READ ALSO: Too Much Hate In The Industry -Man Says As He Shares His Chat With Tunde Ednut About Singer Teni
The post Kemi Olunloyo Reveals New Gist About Hushpuppi And Woodberry’s Court Case appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Judge Rules Dr. Dre Must Obtain A New Lawyer In Divorce Case (Update)
- A Ship From Nigeria Has Been Impounded In China Whilst Trying To Smuggle In 7,200 P3nises- FFK
- Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why She Hired An Uber To Drive Ahead Of Her
- HHW Gaming: PS5’s First Big System Update Coming Wednesday, Here Is What To Expect
- Instead Of Exposing And Publicising Our Offenses, Let’s Hold One Another With Grace – Toyin Abraham Says