It’s been a whirlwind decade for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Over the past 10+ years, we’ve watched their romance develop as they dated, tied the knot, and welcomed their four children: North, 7, Saint, 5, Chicago, 2, and Psalm, 1. While the pair has shared plenty of sweet moments together – such as red carpet events, fashion shows, and family vacations – they’ve also experienced their fair share of marital difficulties. On Jan. 5, Page Six even reported that the two might be headed toward divorce. A source also reportedly told E! News that the couple has been living separately, adding, “Kim knows the marriage is over.” Keep reading for a rundown of Kim and Kanye’s relationship.
- This Is The End: Kim Reportedly Quits On Marriage Counseling As Kanye ‘Is Talking To Divorce Lawyers’
- Michael B. Jordan & Lori Harvey Were Livin’ It Up While Vacationing In St. Barts Together! (Exclusive Photos)
- Man seen eating bread and toothpaste at bus stop happily shares it with a beggar (Video)
- Kamala Harris Gets Sweetly Flustered Admitting She Googled Doug Emhoff Before They Met
- Ronnie Spector Opens Up About Ex Phil Spector’s Death: ‘A Brilliant Producer, But A Lousy Husband’