Kim Yo Jong, the kid sister of North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un, is riding high again after issuing one of her most bizarre attacks on South Korea at the culmination of Pyongyang’s big Workers’ Party jamboree.
Just as eyebrows were raised when her name was excluded from the new politburo of the ruling Workers’ Party, Yo Jong came forcefully to the fore once again.
She accompanied her brother on a visit to the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun to pay respects before the glass-encased bodies of their grandfather, Kim Il Sung, who founded the ruling regime, and their father, Kim Jong Il. After a salute to the dynasty, it was Yo Jong who unleashed the fieriest rhetoric of a week-long ruling party congress, which was last held in 2016.
- Spanish Super Cup: Real Madrid striker leaves Santiago Bernabeu for new club
- Feds Track Down Bearded Proud Boy Seen Smashing Capitol Window With Police Shield
- Arsenal Boss, Arteta Reveals Why Gunners Failed To Win Against Crystal Palace
- Estonian PM Resigns Over Corruption Probe – Newspot
- NIMC Workers Threaten To Go On Strike Again, Warn Buhari’s Government