Risikat Ajoke Adegeye, a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly and wife of musician Long Sunny Ade, is dead.
She died in the early hours of Tuesday after a brief illness.
Her death was confirmed in a statement issued by Mr George Folarin Olawande.
The statement read in part: “We wish to formally inform, friends, well-wishers, political associates, and the general public that Hon Risikat Ajoke Adegeye passed on after a brief illness during the early hours of Tuesday, 21st September 2021.
“Hon Risikat Ajoke Adegeye was a Honourable Member in the 6th Assembly of the Lagos State House of Assembly.
“She will be greatly missed not only by her immediate family but also by her political associates and followers. Further information in respect to her burial ceremony will be announced later after extensive consultations with the family.
“Thank you as we pray that she continues to rest peacefully and eternally with the Almighty God.”
- Kano Will Support Tinubu In 2023 – Speaker
- Declare Bandits Terrorists, 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari
- Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Saturday, 23rd October, 2021
- Osinbajo Decides On 2023 Presidency ‘After Tinubu Snubbed Him, Adeboye In London’
- 60th birthday celebration: Adefaye, a man of honour, integrity – Fayemi, Ooni of Ife, Bankole, Ekpu, others
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’