After months of speculation, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have finally confirmed their relationship. On Feb. 16, the new couple made things Instagram official with a simple, sweet photo of their hands clasped together. (Kourtney’s adorable Valentine’s Day-themed mani made the announcement all the more romantic.) While the Poosh founder posted the picture with no caption, the Blink-182 drummer commented with a black heart and shared the photo on his Stories.
While Kourtney and Travis’s romance was seemingly confirmed last week, when they were spotted holding hands while dining outdoors on a sushi date Feb. 11, this marks the first time they’ve posted a photo together. Though the two have been friends for years, eagle-eyed fans noticed back in January that they’d shared similar photos of Kris Jenner’s Palm Springs backyard on their Instagrams, immediately sparking dating rumors. Since then, the couple has continued to drop hints of their budding romance.
- Scott Disick & Amelia Hamlin Are Reportedly Getting ‘Pretty Serious’ With Each Other!
- Kanye West’s New Yeezy 450 Shoes Sell Out In Under A Minute
- Rachel Lindsay Returns to Instagram With an Uplifting Post Following Bachelor Harassment
- Jayda Cheaves & Dess Dior Are Bestie Goals In Ultimate Throwback Video When They Were Teens
- New Romance Alert! Wendy Williams Cozying Up With A ‘Real Gentleman’ — Here’s What We Know