Image Source: Getty / Frazer Harrison / Gregg DeGuire
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker’s romance seems to be heating up! After finally going public with their relationship – and making things Instagram official – the couple appears to be getting more comfortable showing off their love for each other. On Saturday, the 45-year-old Blink-182 drummer shared a note he received from the 41-year-old Poosh founder on his Instagram Stories. “To lots of fun adventures,” the letter read. “May we destroy each other completely. Love, Kourtney.”
The note appears to be a reference to one of Travis’s tweets from Feb. 16, in which he wrote, “May we destroy each other completely.” Coincidentally, that also happens to be the day that Kourtney confirmed the pair’s relationship on Instagram, so perhaps “destroy” is meant to be a code word for “love?”
Kourtney and Travis have been friends for years, but it was only recently that their relationship turned romantic. According to E! News, “Travis has always had an eye for Kourtney” and “they have a lot in common.” A source added, “He’s an amazing, hands-on dad, and Kourtney loves that about him. They love relaxing at home with their kids, and everyone gets along. It’s going well, and they aren’t putting pressure on it being super serious at this point.” Both Kourtney and Travis have children from their previous relationships; Kourtney has three kids with ex Scott Disick, daughter Penelope, 8, and sons Mason, 11, and Reign, 6, while Travis shares stepdaughter Atiana, 21, daughter Alabama, 15, and son Landon, 17, with ex-wife Shanna Moakler.
Image Source: Instagram user travisbarker
- Shanna Moakler Shades Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker AGAIN! This Is What She Did This Time…
- Cardi B Explains How Plastic Surgery Made Her Feel ‘Super Confident’
- Kandi Burruss’ Ex Suggests She Was The Side Chick When She Got Pregnant With Daughter Riley (Video)
- Kim Kardashian Steps Out In SEXY Dress & NO RING For First Ladies Night After Divorce!
- Fans SHOCKED At Lionel Richie & Girlfriend’s Age Gap — Especially After How He Treated Scott Disick!