A team of Lagos State Task Force on Environmental and Sanitation Enforcement Unit demolished and burnt up to 400 residents’ houses in Foreshore Road, Lekki, Lagos State, on Wednesday.
Reports have it that a police officer accompanied the Task Force team from the Maroko division in Lagos.
- Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo
- Security operatives neutralise 8 bandits, recover arms in Katsina — Police
- Boko Haram Withdraws From Dikwa After Killing Five Soldiers
- Suspected hoodlums burn down police station in Akwa Ibom
- Armed robbers engage Police in gun battle on Lagos-Ibadan highway, two nabbed