The average Nigerian has been there at some point – working a job they don’t feel strongly about because of a myriad of reasons. This can be a really dark thing, but it’s something to also laugh out, especially if you’re out of such a job.
1. When your alarm goes off in the morning and the first thing that comes to your mind is if you really need the job
Well, I know I need the money.
2. One hour after and you’re still in bed thinking if you should get to work late
Maybe they will fire me if I go late today
3. You, remembering how excited you were to start the job
Ah, life comes at you fast.
4. When you get to work and realise an inferno hasn’t consumed the building yet
Oh God, why didn’t you send down the fire we agreed on.
5. When the first person you meet is your boss and you have to put your fake ‘I’m happy to be here’ face on
Please, fire me.
6. When you see your co-workers working their asses off
Look at all these bunches of losers.
7. You, hiding out in the toilet considering if you have other career options
I hear the weed business is lucrative.
8. You, typing and deleting your resignation letter draft
My problems will be over if Ii could just hit send.
9. You, when you see a co-worker coming to you with more work stuff
Are you mad?
10. When you’ve been working for 8 hours but the clock just struck 10 AM
What is this witchcraft?
11. When it’s finally time to go home at the end of a day
Could a car just hit me on my way home so I won’t come back here tomorrow?
12. When you’ve been working for 80 days and it’s finally Friday
13. When you get back to work on Monday and someone asks you are you are doing
But what’s your own?
14. When you finally quit the job
The smell of freedom. Bye bitches.
The post 14 Things Every Nigerian Who Has Worked In A Job They Hated Will Immediately Get appeared first on Zikoko!.
Share to your friends