The Oiltest Group with its operational office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in her subsidiary company (ChemLab Services Limited):
Job Title: Integrated Operations Specialist
Ref No: IOSP/19/06-PH
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Company: ChemLab Services Limited
Job Level: Experienced
Slot: 2 Openings
Purpose of the Job
- To coordinate all the Activities on Well Testing, Coil Tubing, Stimulation and pumping jobs across the Company clients.
- Coordinate and prepare all Stimulation Programs needed for successful completion of jobs.
- Running and implementation of all laboratory compatibility tests when required.
- Expected to be an Expert in running and managing Cerberus and Orion software and packages.
- Perform Complex Transient pressure analysis, pre and post stimulation tests services as required.
- Expert handling and management of permanent down hole gauges.
- Successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a similar field.
- Strong Technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, effective written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and multi-tasking skills, sound judgment and proficiency in technology tools and systems.
- Technical experience in handling Well testing, Coil tubing, Pumping, stimulation and laboratory analysis tests is mandatory with a minimum of 12 years general work experience in similar roles.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to:
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Rivers State.Note: Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.