Overland Airways was incorporated on September 17, 1998. It is an airline registered to operate charter and scheduled flights. The airline commenced operations in 2002 with the aim of increasing the prosperity of the Nigerian hinterland by facilitating the transportation of business men, investors,
government officials and indigenes from one point to another and till date, is the pride of Nigeria in the airline industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior First Officer
- We are currently recruiting to fill the position of Airline Pilot
- Qualified candidates would be flying domestic and regional flights.
- A minimum of CPL + 500 hours with IR and ME ratings
- Instrument rating.
- Type rating on the B1900, ATR 42/72, EMB 145 or B737 is an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess a valid NCAA Pilot License & Medical Certificate.
- Applicants must possess a Pilot’s log book, with up-to-date flight entries, as at last date of flight.
- Candidates not Type rated on company aircraft will be trained (Bond conditions apply).
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.