The Law & Order universe is expanding again with Law & Order: Organized Crime, a spinoff that’s finally bringing back Christopher Meloni’s Detective Elliot Stabler, last seen leaving Law & Order: Special Victims Unit a decade ago. Meloni is ready to lead a cast of bright new faces and a few familiar TV faves – but he’ll also be joined, briefly at least, by another Law & Order character: Mariska Hargitay’s Detective Olivia Benson.
Since Hargitay is still busy leading her own show, the old Stabler/Benson partnership won’t be at the center of the new show – so who will be? NBC is keeping character details tightly under wraps, but you can keep reading for a full rundown of who you’ll see in the cast when Law & Order: Organized Crime debuts on April 1.
- Harry Styles & Olivia Wilde: Their Romance’s New Test!
- 15 Photos of the Ginny & Georgia Cast That Show the Fun Didn’t End When Filming Stopped
- Sterling K. Brown and Susan Kelechi Watson’s Golden Globes Reunion Made My Whole Night
- Exclusive: ‘Married To Medicine’ Star Dr. Heavenly Kimes Gives Us The Tea About The Upcoming Season, Filming During The Pandemic & More!
- Emma Corrin, Josh O’Connor win Golden Globes as ‘The Crown’s’ Diana, Charles