Agbelesebioba Olamikekan, also known as Laycon, winner of the 2020 Big Brother Naija, has been made a chief.
Laycon was on Sunday installed as the Akeweje of Ipokia kingdom in Ogun State.
He received the traditional title on Sunday from the Onipokia of Ipokia, Oba Yisa Adesola Olaniyan, at the 2021 Opo Day celebration held at the District High School, Ipokia.
The Onipokia during the title installation said Laycon as an indigene of Ipokia truly deserved the title of Akeweje.
Oba Olaniyan described the singer as a good ambassador to Ipokia and a positive inspiration to all Nigerian youths.
The first class Oba lauded Laycon, praying he continues to rise and shine.
Reacting, the BBNaija winner appreciated the monarch, Ipokia indigenes and the youths for standing by him while in the BBNaija house.
He promised to stand by the youths and everything that would contribute to their development.
Recall that Governor Dapo Abiodun had earlier appointed Laycon as the Ogun State Youth Ambassador.
- NL PODCAST!! Is Laycon’s Jimmy Jump Off Freestyle Worth Comparing Him With Nasty C? (LISTEN UP)
- Moment of humility as Laycon meets Don Jazzy for the first time (Video)
- Igangan Indigenes reveal why Ibarapa youths supported Sunday Igboho
- 2 Feared Dead As Fulani Herdsmen, Sunday Igboho Supporters Clash In Oyo
- ‘It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho’ – FFK