Laycon Opens Up On Failed Relationship with Erica.
The Winner of the latest Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Olamilekan Agbeleshebioba, popularly known as Laycon has opened up on the failed relationship between himself and Erica, a fellow housemate during the show.
According to Laycon, he had to move on when he discovered Erica couldn’t love him the way he loved her. He added that it was however not easy to move on because they were in an enclosed environment.
He revealed his mind while speaking on Thursday when the first five episodes of his reality show, ‘I am Laycon’ premiered exclusively on Showmax.
“So in a house, where we were just twenty of us and I’m sorry, how was I supposed to deal with that issue if not talk about it? Cause even when I’m outside the house, I talked about it.
“I needed space, I need space. I try to give space as much as possible but in the house…that we were together in, that was hard for me. And talking about it kind of helped me mentally go through it. So, that’s that.”
- The Relationship Between Davido & Chioma Is Reportedly Over, See What Really Happened
- Why I Wore Gigantic Shoes To The 14th Headies – Laycon
- Fans Surprise Erica With Gifts Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Videos)
- Reactions as lady says “Laycon’s career is a money laundering scheme”
- De Blasio on Cuomo’s behavior: ‘I’ve talked to US presidents. No one acts like this’